MKVToolNix 69.0.0 Download | TechSpot
With these instruments, one can get details about (mkvinfo) Matroska recordsdata, extract tracks/knowledge from (mkvextract) Matroska recordsdata and create (mkvmerge) Matroska recordsdata from different media recordsdata. Matroska is a brand new multimedia file format aiming to grow to be the brand new container format for the long run. You can discover extra details about it and its underlying expertise, the Extensible Binary Meta Language (EBML), at
- Added arm64 (aarch64) binaries for Debian 11, usable on Raspberry Pis.
- all: the spelling of “color” was modified to “coloration” all through all applications to match the usage of American English spelling in MKVToolNix. This not solely impacts documentation and consumer interface controls, but additionally program choices for mkvmerge & mkvpropedit. Both applications will proceed to just accept the British English spelling of their respective choices indefinitely. One breaking change is that the property names in mkvmerge’s JSON identification mode have additionally been modified to American English spelling. As these properties have solely been launched in launch v68, this looks like a sufficiently small window to make such a change.
New options and enhancements
- MKVToolNix GUI: the variety of lately used entries (e.g. vacation spot directories) remembered by the GUI can now be configured within the preferences. Implements #3362.
- MKVToolNix GUI: multiplexer: when including recordsdata the observe properties concerning coloration info & coloration mastering meta info will probably be parsed & set within the corresponding GUI controls. Implements #3359.
- MKVToolNix GUI: job queue: the job queue can now be sorted by clicking on the column headers. Part of the implementation of #3365.
- MKVToolNix GUI: job queue: when loading jobs from the queue listing that weren’t beforehand identified to this system these jobs will probably be sorted by their “date added” timestamp as a substitute of utilizing the order the working system returns them in. Part of the implementation of #3365.
- construct system: mounted compilation with fmt v9. Fixes #3366.
- mkvmerge: HEVC ES parser: the parser will now parse not less than the primary full entry unit earlier than reporting that it has discovered all of the required headers. Otherwise parsing may cease in the midst of the entry unit because of the supply reader not offering extra knowledge within the first name, resulting in the parser not discovering the unspec62 and unspec63 NALUs required for Dolby Vision. Fixes #3363.
- MKVToolNix GUI: preferences: the default actions added to the “execute applications” part on new installations now default to make use of WebM file names as a substitute of Ogg, matching the format of the included audio recordsdata.
Build system adjustments
- The bundled fmt library was up to date to v9.0.0.