IrfanView is a quick and easy picture viewer and editor that helps all main graphic codecs together with BMP, DIB, JPEG, GIF, animated GIF, WEBP, PNG, PCX, multi-page TIFF and TGA. Additionally, it options drag and drop assist, catalog viewing, TWAIN assist, slide present, batch conversion and modification options corresponding to colour depth, cropping, blurring and sharpening.
IrfanView is a free picture viewer, converter and editor. You can use it to open numerous picture information and edit them. It may be very simple to make use of and has a easy interface.
Yes, you may edit pictures with IrfanView, which is nice for easy duties like resizing, changing or optimizing.
Why do I want a picture viewer?
Image viewers are light-weight apps with out the surplus baggage of a full-featured picture editor, so the main focus is on pace and assist for a wider vary of codecs. Appropriate picture viewers like IrfanView can prevent time as a result of they’re fast and simple to make use of.
What picture file codecs does IrfanView assist?
IrfanView helps all these file codecs: ANI, CUR, AWD, B3D, BMP, DIB, CAM, CLP, CPT, CRW, CR2, CR3, DCM, ACR, IMA, DDS, DJVU, IW44, DPX, CIN, DXF, DXF , DWG, HPGL, CGM, SVG, ECW, EMF, EPS, PS, PDF, AI, EXR, FITS, FLIF, FPX, G3, GIF, HDR, HDP, JXR, WDP, HEIC, AVIF, ICL, EXE, DLL , ICO, ICS, IFF, LBM, IMG, JP2, JPC, J2K, JPG, JPEG, JLS, JPM, JXL, Mac PICT, QTIF, MNG, JNG, MrSID, SID, ARW, CR3, CR2, CRW, DCR, DNG, ERF, KDC, MRW, NEF, NRW, MOS, ORF, PEF, RAF, RAW, RW2, RWL, SRF, SRW, X3F, PBM, PCD, PCX, DCX, PDF, PDN, PGM, PNG, PPM, PSD, PSP, PVR, QOI, RAS, SUN, RAW, YUV, RLE, SFF, SGI, RGB, SFW, SIF, SWF, FLV, SVG, TGA, TIF, TIFF, TTF, TXT, WAD, WAL, WBC, WBZ, WBMP, WebP, WMF, WSQ, XBM, XCF, and XPM file codecs. Some could require plugins.
What video and audio file codecs does IrfanView assist?
IrfanView helps AIF, AU, SND, MED, MID, MP3, OGG, RA, WAV, ASF, AVI, MKV, M4V, M2T, MTS, TS, M2TS, M2V, MOV, MP4, WEBM, MOV, MP4, MPG, MPEG, WMA, and WMV. Some could require plugins.
With IrfanView you may:
- view picture
- scan and print
- create slideshow
- batch processing
- There are much more
- New PDF plugin (due to the Pdfium of us)
- Option to save lots of slideshow as MP4 video (thanks Shao Voon Wong)
- New Options menu: Append present picture to PDF (Options – Multiple Page Images)
- New Options menu: Edit Multipage PDF (Options – Multipage Images)
- New “Adobe 8BF Filter” plugin (additionally works with 64-bit 8BF, due to Sinisa Petric)
- New in Advanced Batch dialog: All results can be utilized (Effects browser dialog)
- New function in Properties-Extensions dialog: Load solely minimal (browser) extensions
- The choice rectangle could be resized on the corners (use CTRL=Scale)
- Changes to “Paste to choice”: you may transfer/resize choice
- Rectangle/Image; click on to use the chosen picture to the primary picture
- New choice within the Compare Images dialog: Show distinction photos
- New impact within the Image Effects menu: Skew/Crop Image
- New hotkey: CTRL + SHIFT + G: Launch Google Maps with GPS loaded
- New command line choice: /fs_exit
- If began in fullscreen mode; ESC closes fullscreen and IrfanView
- Disable previous/out of date JPG choices: “Load as grayscale” and “Save as grayscale” (simple to overlook; could be re-enabled with new INI flag)
- Removed very previous plugin: FiltersUnlimited
- Several plugins have been modified/up to date, please set up the newest model right here.